Pre-ECDL Computer Skills
If you want to know more about using your PC, its Filing Systems & Word Processing and using the internet for connecting with people & storing information then this course is for you. Also for those considering doing an ECDL I.T. Skills Certification Course or if you just want to use your time more efficiently when on the computer/laptop.
- Introduction to Social Media
- Overview of Online Storage e.g. Google Drive or Dropbox
- Google Docs & Sheets
- Create folders and subfolders
- Renaming, Copying, Moving, Deleting Files and Folders
- Virus checking and using memory sticks
- Find and Replace Text
- Bullets & Numbering
- Formatting / Changing Text
- Cut, Copy & Paste Text
- Create Tables & Insert Pictures
- Insert Page Numbers
- Overview of Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheets
- Overview of Microsoft PowerPoint / Presentations
Anyone who has good basic knowledge of using a computer / laptop and needs to know a bit more about storing files and how Microsoft Office works or those who have completed Level 1 and 2 of our introduction to computers courses.
You must have completed the Introduction to Computers Level 1 & 2 or have good basic working Knowledge of Word Processing, Internet & Email. You may bring your own Laptop if you prefer.
There are no events in the selected category