Basic First Aid
The Basic First Aid course is ideally suited for those who want or need to be able to deliver Simple First Aid Skills, Simple things can make a big difference in an Emergency.
On completion of the Basic First Aid course participants will have:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- The skills to provide necessary first aid until arrival of qualified medical personnel.
- The necessary skills to deal with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills.
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of Competency.
The emphasis of this course is on Dealing with emergency life-threatening situations in the absence of an Occupational First Aider and keeping a casualty alive until the emergency services arrive.
This Course Covers:
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Scene management
- Bleeding & Wounds
- Soft tissue injuries
- Respiration Emergencies
- Adult C.P.R.
Duration: 7 Hours
2 Year certification of attendance.
There are no events in the selected category