Supervision in Childcare - (Evenings)
Module Title: Supervision in Childcare
Module Code: D30178
Level: 6 Credit Value: 1 credit
Purpose: The module is designed to provide the learner with opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to effectively supervise an early childhood education and care setting. The module aims to promote good practice, equality and respect for diversity in early childhood education and care.
General Aims Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Acquire the skills, knowledge and competence required to supervise an early childhood education and care setting.
- Devise strategies for working in partnership with parents/carers
- and external organisations
- Recognise the benefits of being a reflective practitioner.
- Be able to lead, motivate and support a team
- Analyse relevant theory and relate it to the practice of
Units The specific learning outcomes are grouped into 5 units.
Unit 1 Personal Development
Unit 2 Supervisory Management
Unit 3 Organisational Skills
Unit 4 Leading a Childcare Team
Unit 5 Working in Partnership with Parents / Carers
|Please use form on right to register for this course.
Course details below.
List of all Supervision in Childcare course schedules: